Every year I’d like to do an AMA roundup to answer some of your burning questions. This year insiders asked about everything from things I wondered about as a child and the life lessons I’ve learned, to my views on failure. Thank you to everyone who joined in this annual tradition!
Here is the ask me anything list for 2022, you can read through the readers’ questions below:
- #22: The personality trait I root for in others
- #21: Examples of personal blogs that I’d recommend
- #20: The Directory
- #19: My best quality
- #18: One of the most interesting documentaries I’ve watched
- #17: Why I prefer food for thought
- #16: My role models
- #15: Thoughts of my younger self
- #14: Writing Habits
- #13: A life lesson I learned the hard way
- #12: Something new I’d like to learn
- #11: Failure is a brilliant thing
• • •
You can find the full list with readers’ questions of the previous year over here. I´d love to answer more of your interesting questions in 2023. If you have a question to continue this annual tradition, please let me know. I like to hear from you. Send me your question via [email protected].
Leave a Reply
You must belogged in to post a comment.