Every year I’d like to do an AMA roundup to answer some of your burning questions. This year insiders asked about everything from things I wondered about as a child and the life lessons I’ve learned, to my views on failure. Thank you to everyone who joined in this annual tradition!
Here is the Ask Me Anything list for 2023, you can read through the readers’ questions below:
- When does self-promotion feel authentic to you?
- What is the core vision driving my blog’s content and purpose?
- What types of nonfiction books do I love to read?
- Why ownership is everything to me?
- How do I advise readers to tackle procrastination and stay motivated?
- Where do I get my ideas from?
- How to read more books?
- What would be an odd habit of mine?
- What place do I consider “home”?
- What do I consider the most underrated virtue in people?
You can find the full list with readers’ questions of the previous year over here. I´d love to answer more of your interesting questions in 2024. If you have a question to extend this Ask Me Anything section, please let me know. I like to hear from you. Send me your question via [email protected].